Specialist Safeguarding Training
Inadequate safeguarding practices could put your pupils at risk from harm and can contribute to a poor OFSTED outcome.
To ensure your staff have the confidence and knowledge to respond appropriately, book Andrew Hall, safeguarding trainer and consultant. From personalised safeguarding training to detailed consultancy and advice, I can help.
Remember that Safeguarding Training must be refreshed at regular intervals.
- All staff should receive Safeguarding Training every three years.
- Designated staff should attend suitable training every two years.
- Ofsted now recommend that all staff receive e-safety training annually.
Quality safeguarding training from an experienced teaching professional
Our Safeguarding Workshops are:
- Highly interactive and engaging: To ensure teachers stay motivated and interested.
- Personalised, not generic: The school’s community, culture and individuality all influence the approach needed to manage safeguarding effectively.
- Comprehensive and informative: Teachers are left clear on their own responsibilities. They gain the confidence to recognise abuse and know how to respond should an issue arise.
- Packed with real examples: Anecdotes give the topic real-life relevance so teachers can see safeguarding in practice.
- Learner-led: The session format is flexible and responsive to the questions and concerns teachers raise. It ensures they get the most value from their time.
- Cost effective: Your fee includes all resources, consumables and equipment, and each session can cater for up to 30 attendees.
How to book:
If you’d like to book quality, personalised safeguarding training for your school, simply call Andrew Hall on 01223 929269 or just email. We can discuss your individual requirements, answer your questions and secure a date.
Safeguarding Consultancy Packages
Consultancy packages can help you identify what’s needed to develop and improve your school’s safeguarding practices.
You’ll find consultancy beneficial:
- If your last OFSTED highlighted the need to improve your safeguarding practices.
- For reassurance that your safeguarding policies and procedures are fit for purpose.
- To gain advice as a newly appointed head.
- For specialised safeguarding advice to tackle the community, cultural and special needs issues present in your school.
How consultancy works:
- I’ll visit in person so we can chat through your issues and identify your objectives.
- Then I’ll conduct a detailed audit of your existing polices and procedures.
- I can then present our findings in an easily digestible report, structured using the traffic light system (green, amber and red).
Having identified areas to develop, I can support you to:
- Plan to implement any changes.
- Write the robust polices and procedures you need to keep children safe.
- Provide advice and guidance about what would work in your school based on my extensive experience in a range of educational settings.
It’s an easy way to ensure your safeguarding policies and procedures
meet your school’s specific needs and are fit for purpose.
How to book:
If you’d like to chat about safeguarding consultancy simply call me on 01223 929269 or just email. We can talk about your specific concerns and issues and start identifying the actions needed to ensure the safeguarding policies and procedures in your school are fit for purpose.