Supporting Children with Autistic Spectrum Conditions
Who is this course for?
- All staff in nurseries, schools and colleges working with children and young people on the Autistic Spectrum
- Know the diagnostic criteria for autism
- Recognise the main characteristics of behaviour of people with ASC
- Understand the Triad of Impairment
- Compare different individuals with ASC in order to appreciate the range of the spectrum
- Appreciate the particular differences of using / understanding language with people with ASC
- Understand the need to back up spoken language visually, to help people understand
- Appreciate the importance of routine and predictability for people with ASC
- Understand the complexity of social interaction
- Appreciate the sensory differences of people with ASC
How Long is this Course?
This course requires a full day.
How To Book
Phone 01223 929269 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!